Saturday, May 11, 2019

At my lovely dorm kayu jati V, Jakarta.


21 March 2019


Today i am so sad, i don’t know why i feel like this. Actually, i have a lot things in my mind. I feel confused. And in february until this month, many things cost i have to pay, for my Skripsi, my dorm, go to Bandung-Jakarta, my graduation, etc. It is hard to breath however it pay by my sister but i think so hard for that. I won’t to “load” to my family, but i can’t do that, because since i am sick, i can’t work and tired. I need to focus finishing my Skripsi, and Allhamdulillah that is finish in the right time.
My family and my sister help me a lot, i hope Allah always with our to help anything, to cover and finish our result. Amin. I am thankfully cause i have a sister who always help me anytime and support me. Thank Allah, you give me a lot, hopefully i can give the best for them and for pray to You. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kutipan Ir. Soekarno Bapak Presiden RI Ke-1, Bapak Berkharisma, Pemimpin yang Disegani Dunia

  1.    1. Kita bangsa besar, kita bukan bangsa tempe. Kita tidak akan mengemis, kita tidak akan minta-minta apalagi jika bantuan-bantuan ...