Saturday, May 11, 2019

The Journey of My Life


Assalammualaikum, hi. My name is Sari Handayani. I was born in Bandung and i ever lived in Sumedang 4 years, Bogor 8 years and Jakarta 4,5 years. My father is Udeb Junaedi (Alm), he was born in Bandung and my mother is Onah Suhartinah, she was born in Sumedang. I have a brother, he is Cecep Kurniawan and a sister, she is Sri Widyastuti. I am a youngest child in our family. I have a niece from my brother, she is Mariyah Hauri Latifah, and i have a niece and nephew from my sister, she is Maura Eka Kurnia and Rakeyan Anaking Kahadean. Now, i lived in Bandung again. I lived with my mother and my sister family in Binong Jati. My brother lived with her wife in Banjaran.

Long ago, in Bandung, i was school in playgroup TK Nurul Sakinah, and then i was school in SDN Binong Jati until middle grade 1, ‘cause we have a trouble in economic, so our family move to Sumedang and try a new life there. I was stay there until grade 4 in SDN Gunung Datar. My parent starting a bussiness in Bogor and i lived alone from home to home my mother sister and brother in Sumedang for several month, because i wa alone there, finally my parent take me into Bogor. I started again with all of a new things there. I was school there in SDN Cipinang 2 from grade 5, then SMPN 1 Rumpin, and SMAN 1 Rumpin. Before my graduation, my father’s gone and my mother’s lived alone in Bogor for several month. But, at the same time Allhamdulillah i have a chance to school again in Univeristy of Jakarta and get scholarship from Bidikmisi, so after that i lived in Jakarta, living alone, haven’t family there, just alone. Because My Mother lived alone in Bogor, so my sister accompany my mother to move from Bogor to Bandung and stay with her. However i lived alone in Jakarta, but i am so thankful cause i have many things there, new friends, new family, great experience, many chance to grow up, meet and greet with great people, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kutipan Ir. Soekarno Bapak Presiden RI Ke-1, Bapak Berkharisma, Pemimpin yang Disegani Dunia

  1.    1. Kita bangsa besar, kita bukan bangsa tempe. Kita tidak akan mengemis, kita tidak akan minta-minta apalagi jika bantuan-bantuan ...