Saturday, May 11, 2019

Hi World, How Are You?


April 5, 2019
Hi World, How Are You?

I hope you fine there. Amin.
After my graduation, i stay with my family ini my sister house. Talking with my mom, take care my nephew, looking for a job in social media, etc., cooking what i want to do, learning korean, improve my english by watching film with english sub, hearing an english song, read e-book pdf, help my sister to packing her olshop, chatting with friends, posting what i want, made and prepare documents for applying a job.

Talking about job,
I am a fresh graduated and i have a idealism mission for teaching and payback to my country by sharing my skill with other, because i accept “Bidik Misi Scholarship” one of them in University of Jakarta. So, i can study in university as all people want. By that scholarship, i can study, follow interesting event, meet with great people, have a great experience, learning vocal and singing that is what i want to do so much di high school. It was like a dream for me to study in college, because if i haven’t get scholarship, i don’t know how can i survive there, i can study in university or not because i am not from rich family and can’t pay my tuition fee. That was one of my dream in reality.
Actually, i want to teaching in high school, ‘cause i wanna try to open my student mind, in right person. I want to give the right line, how to become a good citizen, follow the rules right, make them (students) understand and knowing good about how a great Indonesia principle, that is Pancasila. I have a mission for that, and also i want to make a vocal school for children ‘cause i loved singing a lot, i want to share what i know to them because i sad if i remember i can’t learning vocal or anything in the past because we haven’t chance and money.

I think, as someone who accept scholarship from my country, i have responsibility to payback for anything that i have to my country. And i remember the word i can find it in Insan Teladan Elementary School, that say “Education Is For Sharing Is Not For Selling” Sai Baba. So, i try to do that. I hope my mission become in real. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kutipan Ir. Soekarno Bapak Presiden RI Ke-1, Bapak Berkharisma, Pemimpin yang Disegani Dunia

  1.    1. Kita bangsa besar, kita bukan bangsa tempe. Kita tidak akan mengemis, kita tidak akan minta-minta apalagi jika bantuan-bantuan ...