Saturday, May 11, 2019

“My Graduation”


“My Graduation”

Sunday, 24 March 2019 

One of my great day in my life. I am so happy Allhamdulillah, cause in my graduation, my family is there for me, Mamah, Aa, Teteh, Maura Teh Ayi, Hauri dan Kean. Also, all of my friends comes and give me congrats. Allhamdulillah, i have friends who love me.

Thank Allah, to give me all your Rahmat. I believe if we do the best and we good to each other, there is someone who will love you too. Thank Allah caues you give me true friends in around me. I wish, i can give them the best too. Amin.

However, my father isn’t here to look his daughter graduate, but i believe that he knows cause You (Allah) will give him news about me.

I know that being bachelor degree can’t give you everything as you wish, but Allhamdulillah i can give my family is honor and they proud of me. I proud too to have them cause i can standing in my graduation because of them. I proud as youngest sister, as daughter, and Allhamdulillah in the night time and moment, Allah give me the best for my Skripsi Major Civic Education Fakulty Social Education in Yudisium event 2019.

I feel all people love me, thank Allah. You give me a lot of love, like friends who support me, and truly  i have great family who give me a lot of effect to struggle and help me everytime, and everything. Thank God (Allah) you always hear my wish and help me a lot. I am sorry if i always forgetting you, let to meet with You, and a bitte to chat with You. Don’t leave me Allah. Remember me always if i go so far from You. And protect my family please. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kutipan Ir. Soekarno Bapak Presiden RI Ke-1, Bapak Berkharisma, Pemimpin yang Disegani Dunia

  1.    1. Kita bangsa besar, kita bukan bangsa tempe. Kita tidak akan mengemis, kita tidak akan minta-minta apalagi jika bantuan-bantuan ...